WOW!
Josh and my Mom threw me an awesome party! It was such a good time. Mom baked me a cake and Dad decorated it with a Golden on it (he really tried...it was so funny). I'll have to post pics.
Cindy and Fred gave me an MP3 player. Mom and Dad gave me an apple peeler/corer/slicer, some really soft sage colored throw pillows and a few other things. Josh gave me some lovely perfume and a gift card to Lobster Boat...MMM!
It was a great day :O) Oh ya, C also gave Josh and I a little fuzzy doggie hat and mittens set for the baby...AWWW!
I tried calling yest. afternoon to talk with J, but she wasn't home. I'll try her again later in the week. I am not sure how much she wants us to call...
I believe she starts her 36th week of pg this week. I think she'll go 2 weeks early...we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment